Get Ready for the 2016 Vancouver USA Marathon!updated Feb 3, 2016
We are the ONLY Marathon with a Summer Brewfest and our event is the Hidden Gem of the NW
Vancouver USA Marathon is all about community, running, walking & enjoying life! Our team is committed to organizing a quality event at a quality price! The course highlights the best that the Vancouver community has to offer, including historic sites, a National Park and the mighty Columbia River – it is truly a gem. The event weekend includes a 3 day VUM “Active” Expo held in the center of it all, Esther Short Park. All festivities will commence in this beautiful one acre park located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Don't miss this awesome race with so many amenities and value for an unbelievable price. Each participant will receive a commemorative tech-shirt, handcrafted finisher medal, great food, beverages, goodies, fabulous course views and an entry into the 3 Day Summer Brewfest! Bart Yasso has made it his tradition to be our emcee for 5 years, and we know it will be your Half Marathon or Marathon tradition too!
Walkers and Runners are both welcome! The course will be open until 2pm giving you 7 hours to complete the race. During this time, you'll have full support from our medical team, volunteers, flaggers and police officers. After 7 hours, you'll be instructed to follow the normal rules of the road as the streets will be open to the public.
- MARATHON START TIME | 7:00AM
- HALF MARATHON START TIME | 9:00AM
- COURSE CLOSES AT | 2:00PM
- CAPPED AT 5,000
- USATF CERTIFIED
- BOSTON QUALIFIER
Book Your Stay at Hiltonupdated May 3, 2016
We have teamed up with one of the coolest and closest hotels to the race – Literally, right across the street from the main event. Wake up and come downstairs to the starting line! The Vancouver Hilton is next to the Active Expo where you will pick up your packet.
Official Shoe of Vancouver USA Marathonupdated Feb 3, 2016
We are excited to partner with 361 | Beyond Expectations, 361 takes you 1 degree beyond! Shoes & Gear will be available at the VUM Active Expo. Top Winners will receive a Free Pair of shoes at the Award Ceremony – Overall Male & Female & Overall Masters Male & Female Winners!
2016 Registration Now Openupdated Sep 1, 2015
You've been waiting for this day!
2016 Vancouver USA Marathon Registration is now open!
CAPPED AT 5,000 | USATF CERTIFIED | BOSTON QUALIFIER
REGISTER NOW FOR 2016
SECURE YOUR SPOT and GET READY FOR THE START LINE!
- Beautiful course along the mighty Columbia River
- Gorgeous Views, scenic parks and trails, very green!
- Course includes Vancouver Lake, Downtown and Ft. Vancouver National Park
- Boston Qualifier/flat course with less than 80 Feet elevation gain
- Awesome and well designed race bibs, shirts & medals
- 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon
- Wake up at the Start – the Vancouver Hilton is right at the finish line
- Summer Brewfest Included w/Registration: 25 Breweries | 50 Taps | 3 Days
- Lots of excitement downtown with the Farmers Market, Brewfest & More
- Locally owned & locally produced – VUM is a homegrown race!