Congratulations to all participants and finishers@updated June 20th, 2016
2016 Vancouver USA Marathon was a success! With weekend filled with events for everyone, we were very happy to see past participants and greet new faces. Thank you to everyone who came out for the Marathon, half marathon, freedom 5k, expo sponsors and vendors, kids, summer brewfest vendors and sponsors... we can't wait for 2017!
2017 VUM registration will be available early fall if you missed out on our crazy expo registration. Remember, Vancouver USA Marathon is the
See Results here
Book Your Stay at Hiltonupdated May 3, 2016
We have teamed up with one of the coolest and closest hotels to the race – Literally, right across the street from the main event. Wake up and come downstairs to the starting line! The Vancouver Hilton is next to the Active Expo where you will pick up your packet.
Official Shoe of Vancouver USA Marathonupdated Feb 3, 2016
We are excited to partner with 361 | Beyond Expectations, 361 takes you 1 degree beyond! Shoes & Gear will be available at the VUM Active Expo. Top Winners will receive a Free Pair of shoes at the Award Ceremony – Overall Male & Female & Overall Masters Male & Female Winners!
2016 Registration Now Openupdated Sep 1, 2015
You've been waiting for this day!
2016 Vancouver USA Marathon Registration is now open!
CAPPED AT 5,000 | USATF CERTIFIED | BOSTON QUALIFIER
REGISTER NOW FOR 2016
SECURE YOUR SPOT and GET READY FOR THE START LINE!
- Beautiful course along the mighty Columbia River
- Gorgeous Views, scenic parks and trails, very green!
- Course includes Vancouver Lake, Downtown and Ft. Vancouver National Park
- Boston Qualifier/flat course with less than 80 Feet elevation gain
- Awesome and well designed race bibs, shirts & medals
- 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon
- Wake up at the Start – the Vancouver Hilton is right at the finish line
- Summer Brewfest Included w/Registration: 25 Breweries | 50 Taps | 3 Days
- Lots of excitement downtown with the Farmers Market, Brewfest & More
- Locally owned & locally produced – VUM is a homegrown race!